The Beta 2 releases of SecureCRT 8.0, SecureFX 8.0, and VanDyke ClientPack 8.0 are now available for download.
SecureCRT 8.0 (beta) and SecureFX 8.0 (beta) feature:
SecureCRT tabs have disappeared General. Running SecureCRT 8.0.2 on Windows 10. The session tabs no longer appear. دانلود VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.7.3 Build 2279 x86. دانلود VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.7.3 Build 2279 x64. دانلود VanDyke SecureCRT 8.5.3 macOS. دانلود VanDyke SecureFX8.5.3macOS. گذرواژه فایل(ها): www.downloadly.ir. Download SecureCRT for Linux - A usable and fexible SSH (Secure Shell) client that runs on multiple operating systems. DOWNLOAD SecureCRT 8.0.0.
- An updated user interface for versions running on the Windows platform, including new themes, toolbar icons, and support for high-DPI monitors.
- Improved smart card (PIV/CAC) support (Windows only).
- Ability to generate and use ECDSA (RFC 5656) and Ed25519 keys.
- X.509 v3 keys can be added to the SSH agent and public keys can be exported in OpenSSH format and from PKCS #11 (Windows only).
- Host key fallback ensures that connections automatically fall back to the ssh-rsa algorithm if a connection attempt with ssh-dss fails.
Also new in SecureCRT 8.0 are:
- Tab groups (Windows only) for easily comparing the output of two sessions and grouping related sessions in the same SecureCRT window.
- Ability to assign colors to button icons so that they are easy to see and organize.
- A Command window “Send characters immediately” mode that sends control characters and escape sequences to sessions as they are typed, allowing you to edit files with vi or nano, use CTRL+C to stop running commands, and perform tab completion.
- Addition of TN3270 to SecureCRT’s extensive emulation support makes it easier to standardize on one terminal emulation application.
SecureFX 8.0 also features:
- A built-in task scheduler (Windows only) for scheduling transfer and synchronize operations to run once, or on daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
ClientPack 8.0 adds:
- Support for ECDSA (RFC 5656), Ed25519, and PuTTY PPK keys.
- Improved X.509 public-key authentication with support for algorithms specified in RFC 6187.
- Ability to add X.509 v3 keys to the SSH agent (Windows only).
You can download any of the 8.0 beta releases from the beta download page.
Find out more about the 8.0 Beta releases:
Securecrt 8.0 Download
Please see the history files for a complete list of changes:
We want to hear your feedback. Send questions, requests, or bug reports to [email protected]