Boot Camp Timeline
Ultimately, I was able to get it to boot from the single layer DVD instead, and it is now installing from it. Burning both the 10.5.6 ISO and the 10.5.4 DMG using ImgBurn and PowerISO respectively, on a Windows PC with a known-good drive, produced media that the iBook would read and mount while booted to 10.4, but would not boot from. MacOS Sierra Final DMG file by Geekrar (7 of 7 — Google Drive) — With the problems everywhere, we’ve never let you back. So we’ve uploaded the file to Google Drive and also split to 7.
- 11/26/07 – Michael Yee asked by Chairman’s office to design performance evaluation booths
- 12/3/07 – Construction of booths began
- 12/10/07 – Electrical drawings, procedures, material lists begin to be made
- 1/22/08 – Sent 3 rank and file members to Ann Arbor MI. to train with the NJATC performance evaluation and craft certification class The Local 3 members are Mike Valero, Keith Battcher, Bill Ward.
- 1/28/08 – Plans and procedures finalized
- 2/18/08 – Electrical equipment begins to be installed in booths by Local 3 volunteers
- 3/3/08 – Volunteer instructor meeting held in the north room with over 100 rank and file members
- 3/10/08 – Train the Trainer courses begin for instructors
- 3/28/08 – Booths and procedures finalized
- 4/1/08 – 2 MIJ’s are the first to be evaluated
Pictured is Boot Camp Mentor Robert Casaccio with MIJ's (left to right - Alexander Richberg, Marc Mancini, Juan Herrera, Lewis Bradley, Jonathan Mulhaul, Khary Rojas and Michael Renna). Booth 1 is dedicated to the life of Robert Casaccio where his name and pictures will remain forever. We will never forget.