Dismiss Join GitHub today. GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
- Android Studio Sample Projects With Source Code Free Download Github Software
- Android Studio Sample Projects With Source Code Free Download Github Chrome
- Android Studio Sample Projects With Source Code Free Download Github Ubuntu
Android Sample Projects with Source Code, in this blog we explore some big projects in Android studio made by professional Developers in Java Kotlin and Flutter.
Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio
Welcome to Kickstarter’s open source Android app! Come on in, take your shoes off, stay a while—explore how Kickstarter’s native squad has built and continues to build the app, discover our implementation of RxJava in logic- filled view models, and maybe even create an issue or two.
K-9 Mail (Kotlin)
K-9 Mail is an open source email client with support for
New Pipe (Java)
New pipe is a libre lightweight streaming front-end for Android.
Plaid was written with one big goal: showcase material design in
Plaid represents a great
Record full-resolution video on your Android devices using Telecine app.
OwnCloud Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio (Java)
Create an app for uploading data in the cloud
Amaze File Manager (Java)
– Open Source, light and smooth
– Based on Material Design guidelines
– Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract
– Work on multiple tabs at
– Multiple themes with cool icons
– Navigation drawer for quick navigation
– App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
– Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
– Root explorer for advanced users
– All features freely available without any ads
– and the list goes on…
Omni Notes (Java)
Omni notes android sample project with source code. Omni notes is a note taking open-source application aimed to have both a simple interface but keeping smart behavior.
The project was inspired by the absence of such applications compatible with old phones and old versions of Android. It aims to provide an attractive look and follow the most recent design guidelines of the Google operating system.
LeafPic Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio (Java)
WordPress for Android (Java)
WordPress for Android is an Open Source project covered by the GNU General Public License version 2. Note: code in the
libs/ directory comes from external libraries, which might be covered by a different license compatible with the GPLv2.
Kick Material (Kotlin)
Kick material Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio uses the
- Material design – with custom activity transitions, FAB,
- Dagger 2 – with multiple modules
Bitcoin Wallet (Java)
Bitcoin Wallet, a standalone Bitcoin payment app for your Android device!
This project contains several sub-projects:
- wallet:The Android app itself. This is probably what you’re searching for.
- market:App description and promo material for the Google Play app store.
- integration-android:A tiny library for integrating Bitcoin payments into your own Android app(e.g. donations, in-app purchases).
- sample-integration-android:A minimal example app to demonstrate integration of Bitcoin payments intoyour Android app.
You can build all sub-projects at once using Gradle:
gradle clean build
GnuCash is a mobile finance expense tracker application for Android.
It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to QIF or GnuCash XML formats.
This repository showcases and compares different architectural patterns that can be used to build Android apps. The exact same sample app is built three times using the following approaches:
- Standard Android: traditional approach with layouts, Activities/Fragments and Model.
- MVP: Model View Presenter.
- MVVM: Model View ViewModel with data binding.
TimberX is built with latest development tools and design patterns.
- Written in Kotlin
- Android Architecture Components (Viewmodels, Livedata, Room)
- Dependency injection with KOIN
TimberX works across all devices including
- Android Wear
- Android Auto
- Chromecast and other cast devices
- Google Assistant
If you are looking for more UI customisability, instead checkout out Timber (Made using Java).
A material designed music player for Android
AnteenaPod Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio is a podcast manager app for Android Studio built using Java programming language. If you are planning to learn how to stream Audio or play and download music, then this is the best android sample project with source code to learn from.
In this project learn how to save effort, battery power and mobile
You can use the AntennaPod Google Group for discussions about the app.
Movie Guide (Java & Kotlin)
Android app that lists popular/highest-rated movies, shows trailers and reviews.
This app showcases the MVP pattern, RxJava, Dagger 2 and Uncle Bob Martin’s Clean Architecture approach. Optimized for tablets.
CoCoin Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio (Java)
CoCoin is a Multi-view Accounting Application. In the account book, you can find out a pie chart for your expenses today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, this year and last year.
Try to click the blocks of the pie chart or the bars of the histogram for details. All the charts in CoCoin can be clicked for details and there are some buttons near the charts to select a certain part (that’s too small for click) in charts. If you wanna get more views, just open the left drawer menu.
It’s a great project to look at especially if you want to improve your working on Android Charts.
Android MVP Architecture (Sample App)
This repository contains a detailed sample app that implements MVP architecture using Dagger2, GreenDao, RxJava, FastAndroidNetworking, PlaceHolderView and AndroidDebugDatabase
Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
Sound Recorder (Java)
A simple sound recording app implementing Material Design.
See Weather 就看天气 (Java)
Another Weather app built using Java language to display current weather. It also uses RxJava, RxAndroid, Glide, and Retrofit.
2048 Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio (Java)
This is the Android port of the 2048 game made by Gabriele Cirulli https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048It’s nothing fancy; just a WebView that loads the locally stored html files of the original game.I just wanted to make it instantly playable without internet (the app doesn’t require any permissions), and witha quick access icon for my smartphone.
Feel free to contribute with pull requests to the original project by Gabriele, or to this oneif you have any Android-specific improvements in mind.
Telegram Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio (Java)
Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s
Creating your Telegram Android App (Instructions)
We welcome all developers to use our API and source code to create applications on our platform.There are several things we require from all developers for the moment.
- Obtain your own api_id for your application.
- Please do not use the name Telegram for your app — or make sure your users understand that it is unofficial.
- Kindly do not use our standard logo (white paper plane in a blue circle) as your app’s logo.
- Please study our security guidelines and take good care of your users’ data and privacy.
- Please remember to publish your code too in order to comply with the licences.
SMS Messenger App (Java)
QKSMS is an open source replacement to the stock messaging app on Android. It is currently available on the Google Play Store and on F-Droid
FastHub for Github (Java)
Android Studio Sample Projects With Source Code Free Download Github Software
Yet another open-source GitHub client app but unlike any other app, FastHub was built from scratch.
Shuttle Music Player (Java)
Shuttle is an open source, local music player for Android.
Shuttle comes in two flavours:
The free version includes an option to upgrade via an IAP, which unlocks the features otherwise available in Shuttle+.
Grey Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio (Flutter)
Music Player developed with advanced animations and full features including navigations and transitions.
Toughest Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio (Flutter)
This Android Sample Projects with Source Code in Android Studio serves you for your interview preparation and brain exercises, it has questions and answers divided into various different categories to
If you focus on it, then it can cover up to 90% common interview questions.
Android Studio Sample Projects With Source Code Free Download Github Chrome
– “Share with your friends” — select the hardest questions to test your friends’ IQ!
– “Questions divided into various categories — Behavioural, communicational, opinion based, performance-based, Brain Teasers”.
– “Behavioural questions test your